Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pkg. lemon flavor Jell-O
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup cold water
- ice cubes
- ½ cup Miracle Whip
- 1½ cups diced apples
- ¾ cup celery
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add lemon juice.
- Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 2 cups.
- Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice.
- Stir in salad dressing with wire whisk; chill until thickened.
- Fold apples, celery and walnuts into gelatin mixture.
- Pour into mold chill until firm, about 3 hours.