Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pkg. lemon flavor Jell-O
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup cold water
- ice cubes
- ½ cup Miracle Whip
- 1½ cups diced apples
- ¾ cup celery
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add lemon juice.
- Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 2 cups.
- Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice.
- Stir in salad dressing with wire whisk; chill until thickened.
- Fold apples, celery and walnuts into gelatin mixture.
- Pour into mold chill until firm, about 3 hours.