Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cunningham Estate in Seven Points, Texas in 1999.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pounds beef sirloin cut up
- 2 cups potatoes cut in large pieces
- 2 cups carrots cut in large pieces
- 2 cups celery cut in large pieces
- 1 bag frozen onions small
- 1 slice white bread cut up
- 1 can whole tomatoes with juice
- 2 tablespoons dry minced onion
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large crock pot then cover and cook on low setting for 5 hours.
- Do not stir until ready to serve.