Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wagner Estate in Greenville, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 bottles red wine
- 1 orange studded with cloves
- 2 oranges sliced
- 2 lemons sliced
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 inch cinnamon stick
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh root ginger
- 2 tablespoons apricot brandy
- Place all ingredients in a pan with 2 pints water and heat to simmer point.
- Stir until honey has dissolved.
- Do not boil or alcohol will evaporate.