Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wagner Estate in Wichita Falls, Texas in 1990. I made this for a bridal shower and it was very well received. Yummy.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 20 ounces apple juice
- 2 quarts ginger ale
- ⅕ bottle of light rum
- juice of 12 lemons
- 3 ounces grenadine
- fresh pineapple rings and maraschino cherries
- Stir apple juice and ginger ale in punch bowl then add large block of ice cubes and stir.
- Add rum, lime juice and grenadine then stir well.
- Float pineapple rings and maraschino cherries on top.