Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Watson Estate in Greenville, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 trays ice
- ¼ liter vodka
- ½ liter sour apple mix
- ¼ teaspoon sweet vermouth
- 1 Granny Smith apple cored and sliced
- In medium pitcher combine ice, vodka, sour apple mix and vermouth.
- Stir thoroughly then strain into a martini glass and garnish with apple slice.