- Place flour, sugar, cocoa and salt in mixer bowl and mix at low speed to blend.
- Beat together remaining ingredients with a fork to blend.
- Add all at once to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Paper-line 12 muffins tins or grease with margarine and flour.
- Fill muffin tins about ½ full and bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean from the center of the cupcake.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.