- 1½ cups cake flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup water, room temperature
- ½ cup liquid sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Place flour, sugar, cocoa and salt in mixer bowl and mix at low speed to blend.
- Beat together remaining ingredients with a fork to blend.
- Add all at once to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Paper-line 12 muffins tins or grease with margarine and flour.
- Fill muffin tins about ½ full and bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean from the center of the cupcake.