Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 3 – 4 tsp cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 – 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Wacky Cake Frosting Edit
- Sift flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- In a saucepan, combine butter, water and cocoa.
- Bring to a boil and pour over flour mixture.
- In another bowl, mix eggs, soda, buttermilk, vinegar and vanilla.
- Add to flour mixture, blending well.
- Pour into a 10 x 15 inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake 350°F for 20 – 30 minutes,depending on the size of the pan.
- As soon as you take the cake out of the oven,sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top, if desired.
- Then apply the frosting.