Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¾ to 1 lb pizza dough
- 6-8 ripe plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped red onion (optional)
- 2 cloves to 2 buds crushed garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil or several tablespoon of pesto
- 2 teaspoon vegan red wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1-4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoon or tablespoon chili paste (found in Asian section of supermarket)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10-20 pitted kalamatta , chopped
- vegan soy parmesan, grated
- Cut tomatoes in half and squeeze out the seeds.
- Chop tomatoes into small dice; place in bowl.
- Add onion, garlic, basil or pesto, vinegar or lemon juice, chile paste, , salt and pepper to taste.
- Let stand for about an hour.
- Drain liquid if desired. Roll out pizza dough into a thin rounded rectangle.
- Bake pizza dough at 400 °F for 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Spread with tomato mixture.
- Top with the soy parmesan.