- Slice eggplant diagonally 3 – 4mm thick.
- Marinate in vinegar for about 2 – 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain the liquid off the surface, and spray cooking oil and fry both sides on a non-stick pan for about 5 minutes until brown.
- Sprinkle curry powder and salt on both sides, and keep aside.
- Grate cucumber, mince jalapeno and mix these in a small cup with mayo and lemon juice.
- Spread this mixture between the 2 slices of vegan bread, place on the eggplant slice, add tomato, lettuce and other fixin's and enjoy!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.