Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cunningham Estate in Seven Points, Texas in 1999.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pounds ripe tomatoes cored and chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1 hot or mild green chile chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 small cucumber chopped
- ¼ cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado sliced