A Dutch pudding or custard-like dessert.
For chocolate add 2 teaspoons of Cocoa powder
- Mix dry ingredients together into a bowl small bowl
- Whisk the two egg yolks into about 100 ml of milk until even
- Mix the egg/milk mixture into the dry ingredients until no lumps
- mix the remaining of the milk, cream, and mixture into saucepan set to medium heat.
- Continually stir and mix. It should simmer, turn the heat down to med-low or low
- Continue simmer and stirring until it thickens to your liking.
- Pour into bowl and lay plastic wrap onto the vla up to the edges so it's sealed from the air
- Set in fridge until cooled
- The vla may have thickened while it cooled, you may add milk and stir to get the consistency you like