Naomi Kaufman Price writing in the Portland Oregonain's Foodday, 12/22/93. Submitted by Stephen Ceideburg
- Makes 1 serving
- 1 granulated sugar
- ¼ cup sparkling cider
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 1 lemon zest, for garnish (optional)
- Pour a small amount of sugar onto a saucer.
- Wet rim of a champagne glass and press glass, upside down, into the sugar, "frosting" the rim.
- Pour in cider, orange juice and lemon juice.
- Garnish with lemon zest, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 64 calories (3 percent from protein, 94 percent from carbohydrate, 3 percent from fat), 1 gram protein, 16 grams carbohydrate, less than 1 gram fat, 0 cholesterol, 3 milligrams sodium. Exchanges: 1 fruit.