Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Naomi Kaufman Price writing in the Portland Oregonain's Foodday, 12/22/93. Submitted by Stephen Ceideburg
- Makes 1 serving
- 1 granulated sugar
- ¼ cup sparkling cider
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 1 lemon zest, for garnish (optional)
- Pour a small amount of sugar onto a saucer.
- Wet rim of a champagne glass and press glass, upside down, into the sugar, "frosting" the rim.
- Pour in cider, orange juice and lemon juice.
- Garnish with lemon zest, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 64 calories (3 percent from protein, 94 percent from carbohydrate, 3 percent from fat), 1 gram protein, 16 grams carbohydrate, less than 1 gram fat, 0 cholesterol, 3 milligrams sodium. Exchanges: 1 fruit.