Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Violet Lawlor's Baked ziti
- 1 Lb. ziti, Cooked And Drained (large Tubular macaroni)
- 1 Container ricotta cheese (15 Oz)
- 8 Oz. mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1 egg, Slightly Beaten
- 1 T. salt, or to Taste
- 3 1/2 Cups tomato Sauce, Divided(preferably Homemade)
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan cheese
Mix ziti, Ricotta, mozzarella, egg, pepper, salt And 11/2 Cups Sauce. in 2 1/2 Quart Shallow Baking Dish, Spread 1/2 Cup tomato Sauce, Then macaroni Mixture. Top With Remaining 1 1/2 Cups tomato Sauce; Sprinkle With Parmesan cheese. Bake in Preheated 375 Oven For 30 Minutes or Until Sauce is bubbly And Top Lightly Browned. Let Stand 10 Minutes Before Cutting. Serves 8
Source: my Old Recipes
==contributed by :== * Catsrecipes Y-Group