Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 4 lbs. of Pork butts cut into small pieces ( 1 or 2 inch sq.)
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 6 cloves of garlic crushed
- 6 red peppers seeds out and chopped
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 5 or 6 whole cloves
- 1/2 cup of red wine
- pickaling spices to taste
- Mix all ingredients.
- Mix should marinate at least one day ,two days is even better.
- Cook Pork in this marinate for about 20 minutes or until brown.
- Stir Pork often.
- Once the Pork starts to brown remove from the marinate and fry in a little oil
until it's brown and cooked through.