Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hager Estate in Canton, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 medium vine ripened tomatoes cut in half
- 2 tablespoons parsley minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic finely minced
- 2 teaspoons chives minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme minced
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt