Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- 3 ounces mozzarella
- 5 leaves fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Slice tomato to ¼ inch thickness and arrange on plate.
- Slice mozzarella about the same width and layer it between the tomatoes.
- Arrange the basil between the layers of cheese and tomato.
- Season with pepper then drizzle with olive oil and vinegar.