Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups creamed corn
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup crab flaked
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup green onion thinly sliced
- Break eggs into a bowl and whisk with a fork.
- Bring stock to a boil then add creamed corn, corn kernels and crab and return to boil.
- Mix corn starch with a bit of cold water and add gradually to soup to thicken.
- Dribble eggs into soup in thin stream while stirring constantly to produce egg threads.
- Serve garnished with green onion.