Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A different goulash.
- 60 minutes preparation
- 6 servings
- 1½ lbs stew meat
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces light beer
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 4 – 5 tablespoons ketchup
- Sauté the onion and garlic in the butter until tender.
- Add the beef, beer and water, all spices and herbs except paprika.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cover and cook about 1 hour.
- Add the potatoes and simmer another 30 minutes until tender.
- Add the ketchup and paprika, mixing well,about 10 minutes before serving.