- In a large pot, lightly brown onion in butter.
- Add in sliced potatoes and water and boil until potatoes are tender.
- Add in salt.
- Purée and strain.
- Whisk in milk, ½ cup cream, and pepper.
- Heat to boiling point but do not allow to boil.
- Chill until cold.
- Add in remaining cream and scallions before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.