Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a large pot, melt the margarine over medium-low heat.
- Add the leeks, celery and potatoes, and sweat them gently, stirring frequently.
- Do not let them brown.
- Add the veggie stock or water, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper, and simmer for approximately 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Liquidize this in your blender or food processor*.
- Transfer to a large bowl and cool in your fridge.
- Stir in the soy milk and chill thoroughly.
- Serve cold, garnished with chives or green onions.