Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From my Aunt Sandra’s Collection. Dated 1944.
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 13 ounces minced clams, drained, reserving 3 tablespoons liquid
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 shallot minced
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a bowl whisk together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve dip with toasts or chips.