Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From my Aunt Lois' collection. I have found memories of eating this when I was a child living in Dayton, Ohio in the 60's. Date unknown.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 3 bananas, sliced
- Mix sweetened condensed milk with milk. Add pudding mix and beat well.
- Chill in refrigerator for 5 minutes. Fold in thawed Cool Whip.
- Spoon 1 cup of pudding in bottom of serving dish. Top with 1/3 of each of the bananas, wafers and pudding.
- Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding. Top with vanilla wafers.
- Chill thoroughly and keep refrigerated.