Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens - diabetic Living Diet Online
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Servings: 6
- 2 cups blueberries (more for garnish)
- 2 cups raspberries, frozen (more for garnish)
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup pineapple-orange-banana juice
- In a large bowl, combine frozen berries, the water, and frozen concentrate.
- Place half of the mixture in a food processor.
- Cover and process until almost smooth.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- If desired, serve with additional fresh blueberries and raspberries.
Nutritional information Edit
- 67 Calories | 0g Saturated Fa | 7mg Sodium | 0g Total Fat | 0mg Cholesterol | 16g Carbs | 3g Fiber | 12g Sugars | 1g Protein
- Exchanges: Fruit: 0.5, | Other Carb: 0.5
- Carb Choices: 1