Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup low or non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 small (or 1 large) ripe bananas
- 1 cup berries (fresh or frozen) -- strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries work well
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for about 10 seconds or until all ingredients are smooth.
- Berry Smoothie from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource