Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 crust package pie crust mix
- 4 cups fresh sliced peaches
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons tapioca
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Prepare 1 crust according to package directions then fit into pie pan and chill.
- Mix peaches, ½ cup sugar and tapioca.
- Blend remaining pie crust mix, sugar and nutmeg then cut in butter to make coarse crumbs.
- Pour peach mixture into pastry crust and top with crumb mixture.
- Bake at 400°F for 40 minutes until crumb topping is light brown.