Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 85 g. (3 oz) button mushrooms, sliced
- 15 g. (½ oz) butter
- 85 g. (3 oz) cooked smoked ham, thinly sliced and chopped
- 140 ml (¼ pint) single cream
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 250 g. (g oz) Buitoni vermicelli
- Gently saute the mushrooms in the butter until tender.
- Add the ham and cream and cook gently, without boiling, until the sauce thickens.
- Season to taste.
- Cook the vermicelli as directed below.
- Drain and then toss through the hot sauce.
- How to cook the vermicelli.
- Place 100g of pasta in salted boiling water (1 litre water, 10g salt for 100 g pasta).
- Boil for 4 minutes stirring occasionally.