Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 85 g. (3 oz) button mushrooms, sliced
- 15 g. (½ oz) butter
- 85 g. (3 oz) cooked smoked ham, thinly sliced and chopped
- 140 ml (¼ pint) single cream
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 250 g. (g oz) Buitoni vermicelli
- Gently saute the mushrooms in the butter until tender.
- Add the ham and cream and cook gently, without boiling, until the sauce thickens.
- Season to taste.
- Cook the vermicelli as directed below.
- Drain and then toss through the hot sauce.
- How to cook the vermicelli.
- Place 100g of pasta in salted boiling water (1 litre water, 10g salt for 100 g pasta).
- Boil for 4 minutes stirring occasionally.