- Nutritive Value:
- Calories per piece - 348
- Protein per piece - 5 gms.
- Other nutrients - Calcium, Phosphorous.
- 1/2 kg meat
- 1tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1tsp green chilli paste
- 2 tablespoon vinegar (white)
- 2 onions chopped
- 3 potatoes boiled and finely chopped
- 200 gms. bread crumbs
- 4 eggs for coating
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 3 tablespoons coriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 200 gms. vermicelli
- oil to fry kababs
- Boil the meat with giner garlic, chilli paste and salt. When done, shred the meat.
- In a plate mix the meat along with the potatoes, chopped Onion, vinegar, garam masala powder, chopped green chillies, coriander leaves, salt, pepper powder and 4 slices of bread (soak in water and squeeze out the water completely).
- Form into medium sized round kababs.
- Roll in breadcrumbs, dip in beaten eggs and again rollin broken vermicelli.
- Fry in hot oil to a golden brown colour.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.