Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 8
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp salt
- 4 to 6 quarts boiling water
- 1 lb vermicelli
- grated Parmesan cheese
- pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic in olive oil 10 minutes. Don't brown.
- Cover; keep hot.
- Meanwhile, add salt to rapidly boiling water; gradually add vermicelli so water continues to boil.
- Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally until tender.
- Drain in strainer.
- Reserve ¼ cup cooking water.
- Stir reserved water into garlic/oil mixture.
- Pour over vermicelli.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and pass the pepper mill.