Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
DH makes this and I copied his recipe as close as I can since he won't tell me what is in it. I use this all the time for venison steaks and chops and sometimes for beef but we don't eat that as often. by Tara
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- For 2 – 3 steaks
- 5 min 5 min prep
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce (HP or A1)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (white or cider)
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 – 2 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash chili peppers (optional)
- 3 – 5 fresh basil leaves, if i have them (optional)
- Mix all together and pour over your steaks.
- Marinate covered in the fridge for minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Broil or cook on the grill.