DH makes this and I copied his recipe as close as I can since he won't tell me what is in it. I use this all the time for venison steaks and chops and sometimes for beef but we don't eat that as often. by Tara
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- For 2 – 3 steaks
- 5 min 5 min prep
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce (HP or A1)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (white or cider)
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 – 2 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash chili peppers (optional)
- 3 – 5 fresh basil leaves, if i have them (optional)
- Mix all together and pour over your steaks.
- Marinate covered in the fridge for minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Broil or cook on the grill.