This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 thinly cut venison tenderloin steaks
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs beaten with 1 tablespoon milk
- olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound long thin spaghetti pasta
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Place enough oil in the bottom of a frying pan to coat then heat oil on medium low setting.
- Dredge steaks first in bread crumbs then egg then bread crumbs again.
- Place steaks in heated oil and pan fry until both sides are browned then drain excess oil from steaks.
- Coat bottom of a rectangular baking pan with a thin layer of spaghetti sauce and place steaks on the bottom then add another layer of sauce over the breaded steaks and sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses liberally on top and bake at 375°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve over long spaghetti.