- 3 lrg Eggplants, halved lengthwise
- 7 tbl olive oil
- 3 x cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cup shiitake Mushrooms
- stems removed and caps sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup green beans
- cut into 1-inch length
- 1 1/2 tsp minced shallots
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 x ripe plum tomatoes, diced
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tbl chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tbl chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Peel Eggplant and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Toss to coat and let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Spread Eggplant on baking sheet.
- Roast until tender, about 20 minutes.
- In large skillet, heat remaining tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.
- Add Mushrooms, green beans, shallots, minced garlic, tomatoes, and salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until vegetables are softened, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add Eggplant and mix to combine.