- 1 can sweet corn cream style
- 1 med Onion chopped
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1 sm red pepper diced
- 1 cup long-grain white rice rinsed and drained
- 14 oz vegetable broth
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup egg substitute, liquid scrambled
- 15 oz black beans heated
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- emon wedges and tabasco to taste
- Cook stirring until rice turns pale, 2–3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook until rice is tender and all liquid is absorbed, 15–20 minutes. *Remove from heat and fluff with fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges and tabasco.