Really quick and tasty!
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 x 1-lb box of Velveeta processed cheese
- 1 can of chili without beans
- 1 jar chunky picante sauce or salsa (hot, medium, or mild)
- Nacho chips or corn chips
- Cut Velveeta into large chunks and place into microwave-safe dish.
- Add can of chili and jar of salsa. Don't worry about stirring this yet.
- Place into microwave on High setting for a minute and a half. Stir.
- Return to microwave until cheese melts and all items can be combined.
- Watch carefully!
- Serve with chips.