Really quick and tasty!
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 x 1-lb box of Velveeta processed cheese
- 1 can of chili without beans
- 1 jar chunky picante sauce or salsa (hot, medium, or mild)
- Nacho chips or corn chips
- Cut every slice of Velveeta into large chunks and place into microwave-safe dish.
- Add a can of chili and a jar of salsa without stirring.
- Place into microwave on high setting for a minute and a half then stir.
- Return to microwave until cheese melts and all items can be combined.
- Serve with chips.