Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Really quick and tasty!
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 x 1-lb box of Velveeta processed cheese
- 1 can of chili without beans
- 1 jar chunky picante sauce or salsa (hot, medium, or mild)
- Nacho chips or corn chips
- Cut Velveeta into large chunks and place into microwave-safe dish.
- Add can of chili and jar of salsa. Don't worry about stirring this yet.
- Place into microwave on High setting for a minute and a half. Stir.
- Return to microwave until cheese melts and all items can be combined.
- Watch carefully!
- Serve with chips.