- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 cup cooked vegetables*, mashed or grated small
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3/4 cup grated Cheese
- 1 tbsp. brewers yeast
- Any desired veggies can be used, such as zucchini, Peas, carrots,
- potatos, etc...
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 12 minutes, or until lightly browned and firm.
- Cool. Store in the fridge, or freeze.
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!