- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 8 Cups vegetable stock
- 1 Teaspoon each ginger and cumin Ground
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Large carrot Sliced
- 1 1/2 Cup tomatoes Chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups corn
- 3 to 4 Cups Yukon gold potatoes Diced
- 1/3 Cup Smooth Peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup Boiling water
- 4 Cups red cabbage Chopped
- 1 Cup green beans Cut 1 inch pieces
- 1 Medium banana Peeled and sliced
- Sprinkle peanuts Finely chopped
- In a soup pot over a medium high heat, cook Onion in 1/2 cup vegetable stock until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in spices and Cayenne and cook 1 minute.
- Add remaining vegetable stock, carrots, tomatoes, corn and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk together Peanut butter and boiling water.
- Add to pot along with cabbage and green beans.
- Stir well to combine and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve garnished with banana slices and chopped peanuts.