- 1 veggie burger patty, cooked (I used Better 'n Burgers™)
- 1 each spices to taste : oregano, parsley, basil, garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder
- 1 tsp sugar (yes I'm the person with high triglycerides)
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 small can tomato paste
- Crumble cooked veggie burger into saucepan.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low heat for 10–15 minutes.
- Serve on a whole- wheat hamburger bun (if you're lucky enough to find one).
- Oven-baked french fries and corn go well with the sloppies.