Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup of Peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, mashed
- some oil to sautee the onions
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 big Eggplant
- 1of red, yellow,green sweet pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- In a cooking pan, heat the oil till ready,
- then sautee the garlic for 30 seconds
- then add the onions till is transluscent
- then add the tomato paste
- mix all together and keep stirring to prevent from burning
for about 1 minute
- remove the pan from the fire
- and then add Peanut butter,stir till it's melted
- add water about 2 and half cup
- add salt,black pepper to taste and bay leaf also
- cover the pan and let it simmer.
- In separate pan saute the veggies with some oil till tender
- and then set aside.Keep checking the sauce
- and stir often to avoid burning
- reduce the sauce till it's medium creamy
- Add the veggies at the serving time, to avoid the overcooking of the veggies.