Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels, cut off the cob and blanched in boiling water so corn kernels are still crisp; or 1 x 16-oz can shoepeg corn (small white and sweet kernels)
- 2 cups fresh peas, blanched in boiling water so peas are just barely done; or 1 x 16-oz can peas
- 2 cups fresh green beans, chopped in 2-inch pieces and blanched in boiling water so beans are still crisp; or 1 x 16-oz can green beans
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- one half cup vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve chilled.
- You will be surprised at how good this simple recipe is.
- Make sure to prepare it the day before so that the flavors have time to blend.
- Feel free to add or substitute other ingredients such as edamame, kidney or black beans.
- Please use the fresh ingredients if you are fortunate enough to have them handy.