- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 1
- 16 baked (no oil) tortilla chips (about 1 ounce)
- 1½ ounces reduced-fat Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- ⅓ cup drained rinsed black beans
- ⅓ cup drained Mexican-style canned corn kernels
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large plum tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 generous tablespoon canned mild green chilis
- 3 tablespoons purchased chunky mild salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange tortilla chips closely together on ovenproof plate.
- Combine ⅓ of cheese, beans, corn, cilantro, tomato, green onion and chilies in medium bowl.
- Add salsa and toss to distribute evenly.
- Spoon vegetable mixture over chips.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over.
- Bake until heated through and cheese on top is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Serve Immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories, 380
- Fat, 10 g
- Sodium, 1,050 Mg
- Cholesterol, 30 Mg