Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Veggie Guacamole from the Public Health Cookbook -- original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 cup cooked corn (canned, fresh, or frozen)
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño peppers, chopped (optional)
- Mash avocados in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and salt, then mix in the remaining ingredients.