Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tasty microwavable enchiladas!
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1½ cups frozen or fresh whole-kernel corn
- 2 teaspoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 4 flour or corn tortillas
- ⅓ cup shredded Kraft reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Land o' Lakes no-fat sour cream
- Mix together the tomato, onion, green pepper, corn, and margarine in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
- Then, microwave on medium power for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Put about ½ a cup of the veggie mixture onto each tortilla and sprinkle 1½ tablespoons cheddar cheese on top.
- Microwave the tortillas on medium for 2 to 3 minutes, and then top each one with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream.
- Roll up and serve!
Nutritional information Edit
- 209 calories | 5 g fat | 8 g protein | 33 g carbohydrate | 285 mg sodium | 99 mg calcium | 2 g fiber
- Exchanges: 2 starch | ½ vegetable | ½ meat