Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An easy, hearty, healthy recipe that goes well with a simple salad. Meat eaters seem to like it too. The recipe is based on an old casserole that my mom used to make when I was a kid.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can of mixed beans, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons diced garlic
- 1 package yves' veggie ground round, original flavour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Fry onion, garlic and peppers in a little olive oil or canola oil until onions are soft.
- Turn off heat and add spices, tomato soup, beans and ground round and mix well.
- Grease a casserole dish and transfer ground round mix.
- Sprinkle cheese over mixture.
- Mix remaining ingredients until smooth, then pour over first two layers.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.