Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eat More Fruits and Veggies by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, US government resource in the public domain
- Cook Time: 8
- Serves: 30 minutes or less
- 4 red red or green bell peppers
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly oil a large shallow baking pan.
- Cut peppers in half (lengthwise) and remove seeds. Arrange peppers cut side up in baking pan and lightly oil cut edges.
- Halve tomatoes and chop onion and basil. Finely chop garlic.
- In a bowl, toss tomatoes, onion, basil, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon equal portions of mixture into peppers and roast in upper third of oven until peppers are tender, about 20 minutes.