- (16 ounces) container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounces) package frozen spinach, thawed and very well drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (cheddar or pepper jack are good substitutes as well)
- ½ cup ground soy sausage, lightly browned (I like Litelife Gimme Lean brand)
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Once out of the oven, i usually let it sit for 5 or 10 minutes.
- To serve, either cut into wedges, or squares, depending on what type of dish you used.