Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Start to Finish: 50 minutes
- Makes 6 Servings
- 1 x 16-ounce loaf frozen whole wheat bread dough, thawed
- 1 small zucchini, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small yellow summer squash, chopped (about 1 cup)
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 medium red and/or yellow tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- On a lightly floured surface, roll bread dough into a 14-inch circle.
- Transfer to a greased 13-inch pizza pan.
- Build up edges slightly. Prick dough generously with a fork.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook zucchini, summer squash, crushed red pepper, and garlic in hot oil about 5 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Drain.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over hot crust.
- Arrange tomato slices in a circular pattern atop cheese.
- Top with zucchini mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- Bake about 12 minutes more or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through.