- In large pot, bring 3 quarts water to a boil.
- Add noodles, stir to prevent sticking.
- Cook until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in large wok or skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and bell pepper and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, snow peas and tofu and stir-fry until vegetables are just tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and lime juice and bring to a simmer.
- Cook, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Stir in cooked noodles and cilantro.
- Divide noodle mixture among plates.
- Sprinkle with cashews, scallions, and bean sprouts and serve right away.