Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup beans, chopped
- 1 cup canned kidney beans, drained
- ¾ cup diced celery
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ground black pepper
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup uncooked macaroni
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place onion in saucepan with one tablespoon water and saute until clear.
- Add remaining water and and vegetables and bring to the boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 25 minutes.
- Add macaroni, cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Place in large bowls, sprinkle with cheese, and serve with crusty bread.