A vegetarian sandwich will be a great change of pace from a traditional sandwich.
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- ½ cup guacamole
- 4 hoagie buns or sandwich buns, split
- 4 slices (¾-ounce each) deli Land o' Lakes® Monterey jack cheese, cut in half diagonally
- 16 thin slices cucumber
- 8 thin red bell pepper rings
- 4 slices (¾-ounce each) deli Land o' Lakes® American cheese, cut in half diagonally
- 8 thin slices tomato
- coarsely ground pepper
- Spread guacamole on cut-sides of buns.
- To assemble each sandwich, layer bottom half of each bun with 2 halves monterey jack cheese, 4 slices cucumber, 2 pepper rings, 2 halves American cheese and 2 slices tomato; sprinkle with pepper.
- Top each with remaining bun half.
- Secure with toothpick.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Calories 340 | Protein 13g | Carbohydrate 31g | Fat 19g | Cholesterol 40mg | Sodium 820mg | Fiber 0g