- Sauté small onions and mushrooms and garlic in butter (or just heat up some butter if you want it plain. I like onions)
- When they soften, add flour and mix it around until it is absorbed.
- Pour the vegetable broth and stir.
- When that starts to warm up, pour cream or milk in and stir.
- Let boil stirring a lot in the beginning to keep it from lumping.
- And voila! the amount of flour is kinda if-y.
- I like it thick, and usually end up adding more flour later on in the process to make it thicker.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.