Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Drain ricotta cheese.
- Roll dough to 12x9 rectangle.
- Spread with spinach, then ricotta, then mushrooms, then mozzarella cheese.
- Roll up.
- Seal edges with egg white or egg substitute.
- Form into circle and seal circle ends with egg white or egg substitute.
- Brush top with egg.
- Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes.